Check out our amazing Whale Wall Decals! These decals are perfect for any fan of whales and sea creatures, and they’re sure to add some excitement to any space.
AVAILABLE IN 3 DIFFERENT SIZES,
THE LARGE WHALE PACK – WHALES RANGE 78CM-90CMS
THE MEDIUM WHALE PACK – WHALES RANGE 56CMS-65CMS
THE SMALL WHALE PACK – WHALES RANGE 35CMS-40CMS
Our decals are made from high-quality fabric material, so they’re guaranteed to last. They’re also super easy to apply – just peel, stick! And if you ever need to remove them, they won’t leave any residue behind.
Whether you want to show your love for whales or just add some fun and excitement to your décor, our Whale Wall Decals are the perfect choice!
Simply PEEL & STICK (instructions included)
Reusable and removable wall decals! Please do not use on bubbling paint or textured walls (concrete, brick or rendered walls)
Please apply our decals to only smooth, dry and clean surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE IMAGE IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE.
At Erva Creative, we use only the best. After testing many different materials, we have found the best materials to use for our customers.
Our decals are printed on a polyester fabric, non toxic, eco-friendly and can be installed on nearly any flat surface.
It can be repositioned and reused without leaving any sticky residue.
- 250gsm polyester fabric
- removable and reusable
- sticks to any clean and painted surface
- 99% block out
- No tearing when applying or removing
- Water resistant
- Non toxic, green and phthalates free
Suitable for interior applications on painted walls, plaster, MDF and many other hard to stick surfaces. Can be removed easily with a 99% guarantee the surface will be residue free and can be repositioned multiple times.
Application and Suitability: Not recommended for brick, rendered, non-painted cement surfaces or heavy painted spackled wall board. Allow 40-days on newly painted surfaces for out-gassing, otherwise bubbles may develop.
How to Install Wall Decals
- Ensure you apply the decals and stickers to a clean, dry and smooth surface. Please wait 4 weeks before applying stickers onto freshly painted walls.
- Please do not use on bubbling surfaces.
- Please ensure surfaces do not have any dust, oil or grease on them.
- Clean wall with a damp cloth & wait until it is dry. Allow wall to completely dry by leaving for 24 hours before applying decal.
- Do not remove backing until you have worked out placement of decals on wall.
- Starting at top of decal, peel 5-10cm from the backing without trying not to touch the sticky side. Then you can begin to place your decal on your desired area.
- (OPTIONAL) You may use a credit card to help firmly and smoothly stick the decal to the wall. Please be careful to not damage your decal.
- Keep backing for future.