Welcome to the stunning Green Garden Mural Removable Fabric Wall Decals. The ultimate showstopper. A great addition for a gender neutral nursery. This will make you feel Zen and peaceful. A great decal to have in any room! Its always a good idea to have a slice of nature in your room.
Height is approximately 62cm and width is 104cm and it will come in 3 pieces to help make installation easier. It can be overlapped to make sure there are no gaps in between.
This design is printed on white material and is cut to the outside shape of the design. Between the leaves there will be a white background.
PLEASE NOTE IMAGE IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE.
At Erva Creative, we use only the best. After testing many different materials, we have found the best materials to use for our customers.
Our decals are printed on a polyester fabric, non toxic, eco-friendly and can be installed on nearly any flat surface.
It can be repositioned and reused without leaving any sticky residue.
- 250gsm polyester fabric
- removable and reusable
- sticks to any clean and painted surface
- 99% block out
- No tearing when applying or removing
- Water resistant
- Non toxic, green and phthalates free
Suitable for interior applications on painted walls, plaster, MDF and many other hard to stick surfaces. Can be removed easily with a 99% guarantee the surface will be residue free and can be repositioned multiple times.
Application and Suitability: Not recommended for brick, rendered, non-painted cement surfaces or heavy painted spackled wall board. Allow 40-days on newly painted surfaces for out-gassing, otherwise bubbles may develop.
How to Install Wall Decals
- Ensure you apply the decals and stickers to a clean, dry and smooth surface. Please wait 4 weeks before applying stickers onto freshly painted walls.
- Please do not use on bubbling surfaces.
- Please ensure surfaces do not have any dust, oil or grease on them.
- Clean wall with a damp cloth & wait until it is dry. Allow wall to completely dry by leaving for 24 hours before applying decal.
- Do not remove backing until you have worked out placement of decals on wall.
- Starting at top of decal, peel 5-10cm from the backing without trying not to touch the sticky side. Then you can begin to place your decal on your desired area.
- (OPTIONAL) You may use a credit card to help firmly and smoothly stick the decal to the wall. Please be careful to not damage your decal.
- Keep backing for future.